A snapshot of our process from start to finish.
Get in touch and let us know about your project
- The best place to start is on this site. Send us your RFQ (request for quote) using our get a quote form.
- Include PDF drawings and any other specifications.
- You can call with any questions or request a free on-site consultation with one of our engineers.
- We will send the RFQ to our team of estimators.
- Our Customer Service Team will send you a quote.
- If more information is needed they will get in touch over e mail, phone or set up an in-person meeting.
- Once you approve the quote, you send us a PO.
- A Customer Service Representative reviews the PO, acquires lead time from the Production Team and sends you a PO confirmation.
- Our Engineering Team reviews the PO and all drawings and prepares job for programming and material ordering.
- Our coordination team finalizes schedule.
- Your job makes its way through our metal fabrication shop.
- Throughout the process our Customer Service Department will keep you up to date on the project’s schedule, relay any engineering notes on improvements or problems, and provide support and solutions for any issues along the way.
- We perform a 100% first and last piece inspection and periodic inspections at every step of fabrication.
- Once the product is complete it goes through a final, full inspection and documentation is generated.
- Your product is shipped.