Terms and Conditions
As a supplier to Jensen Metal Products, Inc., hereinafter referred to as JMP, it is understood that your organization agrees to meet the following ISO9001:2015 requirements whenever a JMP Purchase Order is accepted. These requirements are, therefore, to be considered as terms and conditions to all JMP Purchase Orders.
- Each supplier shall maintain the proper identification and revision status of specifications, drawings, process requirements, inspection/verification instructions and other relevant technical data for each Purchase Order.
- JMP reserves the right of final approval of product and services, methods, processes and equipment, and the final release of products and services.
- JMP requires that all processes required by a Purchase Order must be performed by competent qualified personnel. JMP requires suppliers to provide documentation regarding personnel qualifications when requested.
- JMP reserves the right to identify the requirements for interaction with its suppliers including.
• The use of interactive documentation.
• The use of email.
• Documented confirmation methods of all verbal interactions.
- JMP reserves the right to monitor its external provider’s performance including.
• Supplier risk.
• Quality of product or service delivered.
• On time delivery of product or service.
- JMP reserves the right to designate requirements for verification or validation activities that we or our customer, intend to perform at the external providers’ premises. When JMP or its customer intends to perform verification at the supplier’s premises, JMP will first state the intended verification arrangements and the method of product release. This information will be communicated on the JMP Purchase Order or via another acceptable
- JMP requires all products to conform to the following Ethical and Environmental standards:
• Conflict Minerals – The supplier shall comply with all applicable laws and resulting due diligence obligations with respect to the sourcing of minerals and materials from conflict affected regions and high-risk areas, which may contribute to human rights abuses, corruption, the financing of armed groups or similar negative effects.
• REACH and RoHS Compliance – All deliveries to JMP shall comply with European regulation EC 1907/2006 of 18/12/2006 and amending regulation EU 2015/628 of 22/04/2015 REACH. And European Union Directive 2011/65/EU on the Restriction of the use of certain Hazardous Substances (RoHS).